Promote your business, build your brand, create a portfolio of your work, build an online store…
How you use your domain name is up to you.
But with incredible pricing customers expect from Central Tech Solutions® and a long list of FREE extras, you’ll have everything you need to get started online. It’s easy, fast and affordable.
Following are the basic rules to be observed while choosing a domain name .
- Domains can contain the English-language letters a-z, and the digits 0-9.
- Hyphens can also be used but it can not be used at the beginning and at the end of a domain name. Two hyphens together is usually not permitted and also hyphens cannot appear at both third and fourth positions.
- Spaces and special characters (such as !, $, &, _ and so on) are not permitted.
- The minimum length is 3 and the maximum length is 63 characters (excluding extension ".gov.in").
- Domain names are not case-sensitive.(i.e. you may use a mix of upper or lower case letters)