Getting started with your new website is quick and easy. The best way to begin is to contact Central Tech Solutions by using our contact form to email us.
We can help with the domain registration process, setting up web hosting, installing the software and most importantly designing a website theme customized to your logo or color preferences. Many of the steps may seem confusing but Central Tech Solutions will help and guide you through the process.
Here are the main steps to creating your new website.
- The first step is a one hour meeting with Central Tech Solutions to discuss the technical details and to start the design for your website. This meeting can be in person or done via phone. If you have a logo please bring an electronic copy of it with you.
- During the meeting we can register a domain name if you don’t already have one. The domain registrar we use charges $14.95 a year for most domain names.
- Next you will need to purchase website hosting from the company where your domain is registered. We can also do this during the meeting. Website hosting is $9.95 a month.
- After the hosting account has been activated, Central Tech Solutions will set up the software needed for your website. If the website theme we have designed is ready we will also upload it.
- Finally you will have another meeting (approximately 1 hour) with Central Tech Solutions to learn how to add new content and update or delete old content, to insert pictures or other media into your website, and how to add links to other websites.